House for Sale
Prime Location, Endless Potential (Plus Granny Flat!) in Sought-After Sorrento
Property ID 1977698Your opportunity to secure entry into the sought-after suburb of Sorrento, home to some of the Gold Coast's most iconic properties, has arrived. Perched on a generous 790m2 block, with wide water views and only moments from Main River, this immaculately kept 4 bedroom family home oozes potential and also comes complete with a self-contained granny flat with its very own driveway and entrance, making it ideal for a home business, teenagers retreat or comfortable accommodation for grandparents or guests.
Set against the backdrop of water and hinterland views, the home fans out around an inground pool in the centre of the property, assuring protection from the elements and privacy. Entertaining will also be easy with the sleek, renovated kitchen, boasting stainless steel appliances and adjacent to an indoor dining area. Set under a soaring vaulted ceiling, these spaces connect with the alfresco area, offering a covered waterside place to host family and friends, which also has the potential to be transformed into an outdoor oasis with panoramic views.
The main house presents with 3 generous bedrooms, with the master featuring an ensuite, walk-in robe and separate study. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are serviced by a large family bathroom with spa, while bedroom 4 awaits in the granny flat, with a walk-in-robe and ensuite.
Other features include multiple living areas, secure front gate, double lock up garage, additional secure off-street parking for another 2 cars and gently sloping lawns which lead to a private jetty.
Close to shops, beaches, local cafes, restaurants, public transport and elite private schools, this is your chance to live in one of the most exclusive residential enclaves on the Gold Coast and create the home of your dreams. Avoid disappointment and arrange your inspection today.
• Immaculately kept 4 bed family home in sought-after suburb + self-contained granny flat
• 790m2 block, with wide water and hinterland views, moments from Main River
• Multiple living areas, high vaulted ceilings and ample space to unwind
• Sleek, renovated kitchen, boasting stainless steel appliances, adjacent to dining room
• Master bed with water views, ensuite, walk-in robe and separate study
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes, serviced by a large family bathroom with spa
• Granny Flat with ensuited bedroom and walk-in-robe, kitchen and living
• Also with its own driveway and entrance, making it ideal for a home business, teenagers retreat or guest accommodation
• Home fans out around an inground pool in the centre of the property
• Waterside alfresco area with panoramic views, has the potential to be transformed into an outdoor oasis
• Backyard with a gently sloping lawn which leads to a timber jetty
• Secure front gate, double lock up garage, additional off-street parking for another 2 cars
• Close to shops, beaches, local cafes, restaurants, public transport and elite private schools
*Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.*
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.