House for Sale
Mermaid Waters Family Magic - Move Right in Today!
Property ID 1999925There's a sense you've arrived somewhere very special indeed, the minute you step through the gatehouse entry of this meticulously maintained family home in the popular Mermaid Waters precinct. Fringed by lush, manicured gardens and an inviting front timber deck, this much loved, single level stunner will tempt you with its low maintenance living, high-quality finishes, intelligent design, immaculate presentation and abundance of outdoor space.
• Meticulously maintained 4-5 bed family home in popular Mermaid Waters precinct
• Immaculate single level, low maintenance living with high-quality finishes
• Contemporary, light-filled interiors coupled with intelligent design features and floorplan
• Open plan living and dining area plus a gourmet kitchen with a stainless steel five burner stove
• Master suite with a deluxe ensuite with dual shower and spa plus a supersized dressing room
• Modern family bathroom, decorated in soothing earthy hues, servicing remaining bedrooms
• Bedrooms with built-in-robes and ceiling fans plus option to convert study to a 5th bedroom
• Cleverly concealed laundry, powder room, ceiling fans and air-conditioning installed
• Supersized, covered alfresco timber deck, complete with built-in-speakers, TV and bar area
• Vast backyard, secure and level, with ample space for an inground pool addition
• Front yard fringed by lush, manicured gardens and an inviting timber deck
• Outdoor shower, veggie patch, solar panels, remote gates, intercom
• Secure off-street parking for caravan or boat plus a secure double carport with lockable storage
• Tranquil street, less than 10 mins to beaches, Pacific Fair and Star Casino and close to local schools, parks, cafes and more
Boasting contemporary and light-filled interiors which infuse the house with soul, an open plan living and dining area awaits, along with a gourmet kitchen with a stainless steel five burner stove. You'll look forward to cooking up a storm for family and friends and hosting them on your supersized, covered alfresco deck, complete with built-in speakers, TV and bar area. This magnificent outdoor entertaining space acts as an additional living area and overlooks a vast backyard, ready for kids or grandkids to safely play. Why not also explore an inground pool addition (and yet, still have a surplus of yard to enjoy!).
The bedrooms also benefit from the clever floorplan. The master suite and bedroom 2 occupy their own wing, with the expansive master presenting with a deluxe ensuite with dual shower and spa plus a supersized dressing room. Bedrooms 3 and 4 share access to the modern family bathroom, decorated in soothing earthy hues, and each have built-in-robes and ceiling fans. There's also the option to convert the study to a 5th bedroom.
Other standout features of this residence include a concealed laundry, powder room, outdoor shower, veggie patch, solar panels, remote gates, intercom, ceiling fans and air-conditioning. You'll also take advantage of having side access, secure off-street parking for a caravan or boat plus a secure double carport with lockable storage.
Perfectly positioned in a tranquil street, less than 10 minutes to golden beaches and the upscale offerings of Pacific Fair and Star Casino, you'll also enjoy being within easy reach of a host of local schools, parks, cafes and more. Discover all this gem has to offer for yourself and arrange your inspection with Jamie Harrison today.
*Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.*