House for Sale
Make your Mark in Mermaid Waters - Charming Family Home with Endless Potential!
Property ID 1967914Perfectly positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular Mermaid Waters precinct, this charming single level, four bedroom family home offers the chance to make your mark in a sought-after suburb. Boasting good bones to capitalise on, the 326sqm floorplan features multiple living areas set under high ceilings, an enticing alfresco area with covered terrace, pool and canal vistas, charming front courtyard and is set out on an 827m2 block.
• Charming single level, 4 bed family home - make your mark in popular Mermaid Waters
• Impeccably presented as is and boasting good bones to capitalise on
• Nestled on a lush 827m2 block with 20m of private sandy beachfront
• 326sqm floorplan features multiple living areas set under high ceilings + functional kitchen
• Master bedrooms with water views and access to the pool terrace, ensuite, walk-in robe, ceiling fan and reverse cycle air-con
• Remaining bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in-robes
• Bed 2 also shares access to the family bathroom, with separate toilet
• The outdoors is an enticing oasis, with a sundrenched deck in the front courtyard and a rear alfresco terrace
• Covered backyard terrace wraps around the rear part of the property, overlooks the canal, sandy beach, inground pool and glorious gardens
• High-quality Western Red Cedar plantation shutters and new Luxaflex blinds throughout
• New pyrolytic oven in the kitchen and new security system installed
• Boatshed with an anchor point, video intercom at gatehouse, resprayed roof
• Western Red Cedar automatic gate and real river rock at the entrance to this home
• Double garage with storage and workshed, plus side parking for a caravan
• Ample space for a carport to be built should you wish to convert the garage to a granny flat
• Only 15 mins walk to the beach and close to all necessary amenities
• A property which promises to deliver an enviable opportunity with endless potential
Immaculate in its presentation, this is an enviable opportunity with endless potential.
The outdoors offers an enticing oasis, where you'll look forward to starting your days sipping coffee on the sundrenched deck in the front courtyard, and dining waterside by sunset in your rear alfresco terrace. This sprawling space wraps around the back part of the property and offers ample protection from the elements, sure to make entertaining a breeze. You'll enjoy overlooking the quiet canal waterways, your private stretch of sandy beachfront and make use of the inground pool while being nestled amongst nature in the glorious gardens.
Indoors, a spacious living, dining and kitchen area await, along with a separate formal lounge, all flanked by high-quality Western Red Cedar plantation shutters. There are also four comfortable bedrooms, with the master featuring views and access to the pool terrace, an ensuite, walk-in robe as well as ceiling fan and reverse cycle air-con. The remaining bedrooms also present with ceiling fans and built-in-robes, with bedroom 2 also sharing access to the family bathroom, with separate toilet.
Other features include a new pyrolytic oven in the kitchen and new Luxaflex blinds installed, a boat shed with an anchor point, Western Red Cedar automatic gate and real river rock at the entrance to this home, video intercom, new security system installed, resprayed roof and a double garage with storage and workshed. There's also side parking for a caravan and ample space for a carport to be built out the front, should you wish to convert the garage to a granny flat.
Ideally located only a 15min walk to the beach and a leisurely stroll from a range of shops, cafes and necessary amenities, this is a property which promises the possibility to be transformed into the home of your dreams, in a sought after setting. Impeccably presented and oozing charm, it's completely livable as is, but could be an exciting project to embark upon for those searching for their next renovation. Take the time to arrange an inspection and see for yourself what potential awaits - act now and arrange your inspection with Jamie Harrison today.
*Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.*
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.