House for Sale
Modern and Sophisticated Living, Moments from Main River.
Property ID 1986752Want to reap the rewards of living in a single level, sophisticated home which is ideal for entertaining and effortless family living? Situated on a 777m2 waterfront block and only moments from Main River, this modern 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom property has been recently renovated to boast light-filled, contemporary interiors and has been perfectly paired with an abundance of alfresco areas to unwind in or host guests in a sought-after setting.
Expect to be spoilt for choice outdoors, with the front courtyard flanked by a timber deck and featuring an inground saltwater pool with water feature. The rear of the property, which is anchored on a great stretch of water, is fringed with towering palms and presents with lush lawns and gardens, as well as an enviable alfresco area. This covered entertaining space enjoys wide water views and fuses with the indoors via bifolds. Here you'll be enchanted with the open plan dining and gourmet kitchen - complete with stone benches and stainless-steel appliances - before stepping down to the cosy formal lounge room. Another vast living space is nestled at the rear of the home, acting as the ideal games or rumpus room and links perfectly with the front deck and pool area.
The bedrooms are also sure to impress, with the master featuring an elegant ensuite, built-in-robe, water views and access to an alfresco patio. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are sunny spaces with built-in-robes, while bedroom 4 could also easily be converted to a home office. Servicing these rooms is a deluxe family bathroom with supersized dual shower and dual basins, in decadent, earthy tones.
Other features of this single level stunner include a large pontoon, ceiling fans and air-conditioning installed, video intercom, remote security gates plus parking for 4 cars off-street.
Located within easy reach of 4 world class golf courses, elite schools (Emmanuel College and St. Vincent's Primary School), you are also only a 15 minute walk from Carrara markets, a 10 minute drive from vibrant Broadbeach, as well as near the walking trails, cafes and boutiques of the French Quarter and Emerald Lakes. This is a residence you'll be proud to call home - avoid disappointment and arrange your inspection today.
• Single level, sophisticated 4 bed, 2 bath home, ideal for easy entertaining and family living
• Situated on a 777m2 waterfront block and only moments from Main River
• Recently renovated to boast light-filled, contemporary interiors
• Open plan dining and gourmet kitchen with stone benches and stainless-steel appliances
• Cosy, sunken formal lounge room plus vast rumpus/games room
• Master bedroom with water views, patio, built-in-robe and modern ensuite
• Bed 2 and 3 are sunny spaces with built-in-robes, bed 4 could easily be converted to an office
• Deluxe family bathroom with supersized dual shower and dual basins
• Bifold doors link with covered entertaining space, built-in bar and enjoy wide water views
• Towering palms and a lush lawn area, nestled against the water
• Front courtyard flanked by a timber deck with an in-ground saltwater pool with water feature
• Large pontoon, remote security gates plus parking for 4 cars off-street
• Ceiling fans, air-conditioning installed and video intercom installed
• Located close to 4 world class golf courses, Emmanuel College and St. Vincent's Primary
• 15 minute walk from Carrara markets, a 10 minute drive from vibrant Broadbeach
• Central to the walking trails, cafes and boutiques of the French Quarter and Emerald Lakes